Welcome to Alina Cosmetics! We are an importer and a direct distributor of European remedies for all skin types, including sensitive, allergy prone, and problematic skin. Manufactured in Poland, our luxury, natural & organic skin care cosmetics have been carefully selected to appeal to a variety of lifestyles. Our producers are time-tested, experienced, reliable, popular, and sold all over the European Union and beyond.
Now, we want to introduce these wonderful resources to you — the American consumer — so that you can enjoy these quality skin care products as part of your daily skincare regimen, just as Polish men and women have enjoyed them for years.
We are proud to promote our Herbal Care heritage and bring our natural cosmetics European Treasures to the North American market. Our skin care cosmetics are the best of what Europe has to offer for the effective treatment of allergy prone, sensitive, and problematic skin types.
- Uncompromised safety. Polish cosmetics are safe and adhere to the strictest standards set by the European Union. In fact, European skin care production standards and regulations are stricter than anywhere else in the world. The European Union bans over 1300 more chemicals and toxins than the FDA does.
- Well-established reputation. Poland is the sixth-largest producer of cosmetics in Europe. As such, it has a long-established tradition of excellence, a well-tested engineering process, well-educated customer base, and very healthy competition that spurns constant innovation. With such a wide variety of companies to choose from, we only engage with brands with well established reputations and time tested quality.
- Curated for the American consumer. We have scoured the market to find the best skin care products based on customer feedback and loyalty, quality of ingredients, and brand reputation. We have chosen brands with an already established cult-like following in Poland and in Europe, and we have been testing them with our selected focus group of American users with different skin types, lifestyles, and audiences to ensure they are a good fit for the local market.
- Ecologically conscious. We only work with producers who offer a fully disclosed INCI label and all natural and organic ingredients. AVA Laboratorium has been awarded the first ECOCERT certificate for a Polish company for two of the product lines we are offering. Sylveco produces their cosmetics according to COSMOS standards and sources their ingredients from only certified ecological farms. Bielenda proudly displays their certificates of quality guarantee (ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 22716:2007) on their website. All our companies follow GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), and they are subject to systematic review according to local and EU standards and regulations.
- Connecting the past with the future. We believe in the proven and effective European herbal and homeopathic ancestral knowledge of plants and herbs, and we chose producers who know how to incorporate these natural ingredients into their products. At the same time, our brands develop proprietary, scientifically-engineered, and very innovative formulae with unique ingredients like the birch tree bark extract betulin, snow algae, caviar, garden vegetables, and many more.
- Focus on sensitive skin. Our selection of skin care products is intended for sensitive skin and for people with the specific skin needs and issues. Many of our products are hypoallergenic, and our claims are always backed up by independent dermatological allergy tests and certificates.
- Interesting stories. We are eager to share the interesting story behind each brand with our American audience. Each story illustrates the quality and effectiveness of our products as well as the knowledge and wisdom that contributed to their formulation.
- Affordable. Our price points fit right between the drugstore and the department store. Despite the affordability of our products, their quality is uncompromised. Our natural cosmetics are within reach of everyone’s price range.
- Ethical, reliable, effective. Reliable, careful, and diligent — our companies are constantly driven by their pride in the work they do. Their extensive research processes and careful testing ensure the effectiveness of their products. Their conscience and ethical treatment of the environment enhances the overall quality of their skin care brands. You can be assured that our products are completely safe to use because of our holistic approach to serving the consumer and the world surrounding us in the best possible ways. When we live in harmony with nature and ourselves, our skin feels the difference and responds positively, too.
- Always cruelty-free. All of our products are cruelty-free as testing cosmetics on animals has been completely banned in Europe since 2013. Because this is 'the law of the land' in the European Union, no ‘leaping bunny’ symbol is required on the packaging. Currently, ECOCERT even prohibits using that symbol in order to make the point that it is no longer relevant in the European Union.
- Plenty of personality. We take pride in what we do and what we can bring to the North American consumer market. But we also like to keep our approach to skin care fun, light, and with a good dose of humor. We love what we do, and we are confident that our consumers will love our philosophy and our products as well.
All cosmetics sold by us are 100% safe and unique. These products have been created according to the highest European standards and very strict regulations of the European Union. We stand behind these products, and we sell them all with a 30-day full refund guarantee policy. Please refer to our Policies and Procedures for further details.
Alina Cosmetics Team