INCI: Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
Argan oil – is a vegetable oil produced from argan tree seeds (Argania spinosa L.), which is endemic in south-western part of Morocco. It consists of 80% unsaturated fatty acids, thanks to which it has skincare and haircare properties. In addition, it contains a large amount of vitamin E (up to 670 mg / 100 g), pilofenols and sterols (stigmasterol, spinasterol, schotenol). It has an orange color and a delicate nutty scent.
– it is called the elixir of youth with a strong regenerating effect on the skin,
– delays the first signs of aging,
– it relieves symptoms of allergies, eczema, acne and solar support,
– protects the epidermis from drying out,
– soothes irritated skin, smoothes,
– rebuilds the hydrolipid layer,
– neutralizes free radicals, strengthens hair and nails,
– it can be used as oil for sunbathing, massage and bathing.