Dry Skin Skincare Routine
MOISTURIZING LINE FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN
The VIANEK Blue Range delivers a strong moisturizing effect.
- Black locust flower extract –contains significant amounts of antioxidants that fight free radicals; slows skin aging.
- Oat grass extract –has soothing and moisturizing properties.
- Flaxseed extract –has a protective and moisturizing effect thanks to its high content of unique mucous compounds.
- Wheat germ oil –contains high amounts of antioxidant vitamin E; stimulates the growth of new skin cells; has a deeply nourishing effect; especially recommended for dry, dehydrated, and mature skin.
- Coltsfoot leaf extract –creates a protective layer on the skin; moisturizes and soothes irritation.
- Linden blossom extract –has soothing, moisturizing and protective properties; combats irritation.
The VIANEK Moisturizing Range contains the following complex of humectants (compounds that bind water in the skin): hyaluronic acid, urea, sodium lactate, xylitol, hydrolyzed wheat proteins, and glycerin.
Hyaluronic acid is a powerful humectant and valuable skincare ingredient. recommended especially for people with dry and mature skin. The VIANEK Moisturizing Range features hyaluronic acid with a very low molecular weight, which best penetrates deep into the skin to deliver the maximum effect.
Sodium lactate and urea make up part of what is known as the NMF –the skin’s own natural moisturizing factor. In addition to delivering moisture, sodium lactate has an antibacterial effect. It is also used as a natural preservative and pH regulator. The skincare effect of urea, in turn, depends on the amount present in a formulation; at low concentrations (2-4%), urea acts as a moisturizer. At higher concentrations the effect is exfoliating. VIANEK Moisturizing Day Cream contains 2% urea, while VIANEK Moisturizing Night Cream contains a 4% concentration. Allantoin, a derivative of urea, has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Xylitol is obtained mainly from the bark of birch and other trees. In skincare, xylitol is used as a moisturizer with strong humectant properties. It also has an antibacterial effect.
Hydrolyzed wheat proteins - As an active ingredient in skincare and haircare products, this substance delivers moisturizing and softening effects. It is worth noting that products containing oat or wheat proteins can be used by people with celiac disease because the problem of gluten intolerance concerns only the digestive system.